Sunday, February 01, 2015

Trade Boxes Facing Removal from the Parks


Vinylmation World has received a tip that Vinylmation trading boxes will be removed from the Disney Theme Parks on February 5th. 2015. Disney have not made an official announcement at this time, nor have they explained the reason for the removal.

I know the trade boxes weren't always the best, there were a lot of outlet vinyls that were used to trade for better figures, but I still thought it was fun to see what you'd get. It made it that much sweeter too when you pulled out a desirable figure, or better still, a figure that you wanted.

This news is adding fuel to the debate that Vinylmation are soon to become a thing of the past. I won't comment on that now, but I am already thinking of a plethora of things along those lines that I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment