Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I'd Like to Hear From You! Vinylmation vs. Funko POP

You may have noticed, and I apologize, but content has been kinda lacking on this blog lately. We seem to have hit a dry spot in Vinylmation releases and I just don't know what to talk about anymore. There's no releases to share, no reviews to write, not many new additions to my collection. I still want to keep this blog going because I still love Vinylmation! But I don't know what you as my readers want to see. Are you losing interest?

I'm considering expanding what I blog about to include Disney related Funko POP figures in the hopes that I can keep bringing you new content each week, Vinylmation content if it's out there and if not maybe some articles about Funko can fill the void. However, I get the feeling some people are only here because they love Vinylmation, and they didn't jump on the Funko bandwagon. I know I wouldn't have bought a single Funko if Vinylmation were still what it was in 2011. I don't want you folks to give up on my blog if you feel it's too centered on the Funko line.

So, help me out! Let me know your thoughts. Do you want Funko articles? Do you not want Funko articles? Do you have a preference? Do you have any other ideas for new content you'd like to see? Take my poll and leave me a comment! I'd appreciate it!

Would you like Vinylmation Isle to include pictures and articles about Disney related Funko POP Vinyls as well as Disney Vinylmation?
Yes! I love Funko POP!
I'm not into Funko POP but I'd still read it
I would probably skip it, I'm not into Funko at all
No, I like this site because it focuses on Disney Vinylmation
QuizMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment