Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Backside of Vinyls - Spitting Camel


Join me today as I take a look at the back side of the Spitting Camel from Park #12. I have to admit that the back of this figure sold me on owning it! I really, really liked it, but since I have to be choosy, I probably would have skipped this one if the back wasn't so impressive.

The Spitting Camel can be found in the Magic Kingdom, at The Magic Carpets of Aladdin in Adventureland. This majestic camel can catch you off guard turning its head from side to side, but beware, he does spit!


Draped over the camel's back is an ornate, golden rug, with jewels and tassels. This intricate design has been beautifully replicated on the back of the camel's Vinylmation figure, sparing no detail. Also, if you look down toward the feet of the vinyl, even the camel's tail has been included.


Another fantastic back side of a Vinylmation figure! Great job Thomas Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment