Sunday, July 20, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Nemo

Nemo
Series: Pixar #1
Artist: Ron Cohee

Nemo has got to be one of my favorite vinyls! I love the bright colors on the body, the use of the clear vinyl and how perfectly Nemo's body fits on the head and arms of the figure. Although Nemo comes from Pixar #1, I think he can easily be mistaken for a Park series vinyl.

When I first saw this figure, what instantly came to my mind was The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion at EPCOT.


The bright colors reminded me of the artwork leading in to the attraction (pictured above) and the clamobile ride inside the pavilion. Nemo himself can be found outside the pavilion (pictured below) as well during the ride. Finding Nemo is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies and I just love The Seas pavilion!


The fantastic artwork from Ron Cohee and the memories this vinyl holds of EPCOT, made this a must-have figure for me, and so Nemo joined my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment