Friday, March 27, 2015

Deal of the Day - Adventures Thru Inner Space


Welcome to a new series of posts - Deal of the Day! In these posts, I will highlight a great deal that I've found on eBay. I will only choose figures that are in new condition, with a below average retail price. I will also do some homework and give you all the information you need to know on the regular going rate of that Vinylmation, the Limited Edition size (if applicable), plus the original retail retail price if I know it.

Let's begin with my very first Deal of the Day... Adventures Thru Inner Space a 9" figure from Park #4.


This figure has a Limited Edition size of 500 and sells for between $55-$140 on eBay. It's available new in box here on eBay for $34.48 including shipping. I have bought from this seller before and I recommend them! They currently have 99.9% positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment