Sunday, September 06, 2015

Vinylmation Stories - MuppetVision 3D


I know some people are tired of MuppetVision 3D and want to see it replaced, but I still love it! I love the mix between a projected film, animatronics and live action actions. I enjoy the added effects of the bubbles and water too. I always leave singing "Dream A Little Dream of Me" and often find myself quoting the attraction. ("You've got a minute and a half!")

On top of how much I enjoy the attraction, I had to have this figure because I think it capture the attraction in a unique way. Lin Shih didn't choose just one character from the attraction to represent MuppetVision in vinyl form (who could?!), nor was the brick building that houses the show chosen. Instead we have the hot air balloon that sits above Muppet labs.


I think it's a really fun and cute design, way to think outside the box Lin Shih! Plus, I love the bright colors, the Muppets are all about bright, fun colors. The great design, and the nod to one of my favorite Hollywood Studios attractions, made this Vinylmation an instant addition to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment