Friday, October 16, 2015

The End of D-Street As We Know It...


Effective today, D-Street will no longer sell Vinylmation merchandise. New Vinylmation releases will be sold at Disney Pin Traders in Disney Springs instead. No reason has been given of course, but I can tell you that I am extremely heartbroken to see this happen. D-Street was created as a Vinylmation store, like Pin Traders is a pin trading store. I don't understand why Disney is making these changes. I feel like I'm being discriminated against for choosing to collect Vinylmation over pins.

UPDATE: I can confirm having been to Walt Disney World this month, that there are absolutely no Vinylmation sold at D-Street. The majority of the store is now Star Wars Merchandise. All of the Vinylmation decorations are gone, with the one exception of the conveyor belt that used to spit out Vinylmation. That is still there, with Vinylmation on it, however it no longer moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment