Sunday, May 22, 2016

Vinylmation Stories - Oklahoma City Thunder


I've said many times before on this blog that I like collecting Park series Vinylmation. As you can tell, this is not a Park series vinyl. So let me tell you the story of why I added this figure to my collection. As I've also said before on this blog, that I'm from Oklahoma, and we are pretty proud of our basketball team! We don't have any other state teams in professional sports (besides college teams) so we take our basketball very seriously.


I'm a basketball fan, and I love watching the Oklahoma City Thunder play (who of course are my favorite team). We've had some great seasons, making our way to the Western Conference finals, and even the NBA finals. When I saw that there was an Oklahoma City Thunder Vinylmation in the NBA Series, I was thrilled! Since Oklahoma lacks professional teams in other sports leagues, I was happy to see my state represented in the NBA Vinylmation series. My happiness at seeing a crossover between Disney and my favorite sports team meant I just had to have this figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment