Friday, June 21, 2019

Marvel Collector Corp - May Edition - Avengers: Endgame


My second Marvel Collector Corps box is themed to Avengers: Endgame which came out in April. I wasn't sure if I would keep my subscription after Captain Marvel just because I never seem to like everything in subscription boxes and then it doesn't seem worth the money. However, when I found out the theme for May I had to stick with it and I'm glad I did because this box sold out!

There were 4 items this time around: two full size Pops, a t-shirt and a coaster set. I was really happy with the Pops chosen! There were a ton of Endgame characters to choose from and while my preference would have been Tony wearing the Infinity Stones, Valkyrie is a decent choice as there aren't tons of Pops of her already. Cap with Mjolnir blew me away! Perfect Pop for Endgame right there! What an iconic moment!

I really like the coasters because they're something different and an item anyone can make use of. There are two in the set: one is Iron Man and the other is Thanos. This box came with a t-shirt just like last month but I'm not upset about that. The t-shirt is hysterical and my husband is super jealous of it! Luckily it won't fit him or he'd be stealing it! It's Fat Thor! He was so funny and such a surprising moment, that he had to have a place in this Endgame box for sure.

I would put a value of around $50-$60 on this box and I like everything inside so I'm pleased. I would say I love everything in the box but Valkyrie is the only thing preventing me from going that far. I like her a lot but I'm not in love with her. Cap is definitely the better Pop in this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment