Monday, July 01, 2013

2013 Poster Art Series: August

Ok, I know we're 1 day into July, but Disney has now released pictures of the August Vinylmation in the 2013 Poster Art Series and I have to say, it's probably my favorite so far. I love all of the poster series vinyls currently released for many reasons: the artwork is incredible, colorful, detailed, creative and never fails to incorporate all aspects of the poster it's based off of. But I love August even more because it takes everything I've just said and multiplies it!


Here is the 2013 August poster:



And here is the August Poster Series Vinylmation:


You can see everything in there! The circles from the top corners of the poster are in the ears, the hot air balloons and hang gliders from the top of the poster are on the hat,  the monorail featured on the back, the train featured on the front, Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth and the Earful Tower... Maria Clapsis and Jonathan Bishop have captured everything 100% accurately, with a painstaking level of detail.

I will come back and give a review of the other poster series figures later. This Vinylmation will be released on August 2, 2013 with a retail price of $14.95

No comments:

Post a Comment