Thursday, July 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Dumbo the Flying Elephant

I'd like to introduce a new topic that I will be posting on: Throwback Thursday

I realized recently from reading Vinylmation blogs, forums and Facebook groups, that there are a lot of released vinyls that I never really noticed. It's easy done with over 2,000 Vinylmation in existence in 3 different sizes, but it could mean you never realized that your favorite character or another vinyl with sentimental meaning that you'd been searching for, was actually already out there.

So Throwback Thursday will feature one Vinylmation in each post from an already released series and will show a 360 picture, the artist, series and release date.

To start things off, I had no idea that this vinyl existed until this week. In fact, I didn't think that there were any vinyls of this character.


Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Dumbo
Series: Park #9
Artist: Caley Hicks
Released: July, 2012


And here's a look at the ride it's based on:


No comments:

Post a Comment