Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Collector's Space - Vinylmation Trading Pin


Over the last couple months, I've heard numerous reports that trading is becoming difficult, or less appealing shall we say, over at D-Street Orlando. I don't want to talk about what's been happening over there because they're not my experiences and I do like D-Street, so I don't want to bring them into disrepute. My point is, that I am looking for ways other than being at D-Street to get trades going with other collectors while at Walt Disney World.

I plan on trading for fun the next time I'm at Walt Disney World this Fall, so if I make a collector's day, or trade just for fun and don't get something that I want - I'm happy with that! They're traders for a reason. So I decided to buy a Vinylmation bag and a Vinylmation Mystery Pin to hopefully get the message across that I'm a Vinylmation fan and collector, and I am willing to trade.



I will report back after my trip on how well this went and in the meantime, if you happen to be at Walt Disney World from October 24-31 and you see me, please say hi and let me know if you want to trade! I will only have a small handful of traders with me each day, but I would love to meet you and trade :)

If you'd like to schedule a meet for a trade, or you'd like to share another idea on how to get spontaneous trades going at the parks, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment