Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Mickey & Minnie Broadway Combo Pack Released

Disney artist Ignacio "Nacho" Rodriguez posted a picture on Instagram yesterday of a new combo pack he's designed. The set is called "Mickey and Minnie Broadway" and is an exclusive New York release. Nacho said that Mickey and Minnie are all dressed up for a night out on Broadway: Mickey has a soft matte finish and Minnie's dress is pearlescent.


I personally think this set is perfect for a New York exclusive, so classic and original! I love Mickey and Minnie's outfits, Mickey's reminds me of Fred Astaire and Minnie's reminds me of the roaring 20's. I think their noses, expressions and "pie" eyes were a fantastic choice to continue the classic look and feel of this set. To top it all off, this set incorporates some wonderful and new accessories.

This set is available now at New York Disney Stores. Nacho did not announce the price of this set, but I would guess it's between $26.95-$29.95 like most other two 3" figure combo sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment