Saturday, February 08, 2014

Vinylmation Dreaming - EPCOT Series

I haven't posted in the Vinylmation Dreaming topic for a while and since I've been feeling the love for EPCOT recently, I wanted to share another of my dream Vinylmation series - the EPCOT series.

This would be a 12 figure set, because it's only fitting, and feature the logos from EPCOT attractions past and present. I've seen something similar done by Disney commissioned custom artist Noah:


And that's the kind of design I have in my head for my EPCOT dream series. On each 3" figure will be a different EPCOT logo. The commons would be:

Horizons - one of my all time favorites of Disney past

The Wonders of Life Pavilion - oh how I miss Body Wars and Cranium Command

World of Motion - I still remember the evolution of transportation

The Universe of Energy - I will always find Ellen funny

 
Communicore - featuring SMRT-1 of Vinylmation fame

The Land Pavilion - another of my favorite attractions!

The Living Seas - now "The Seas with Nemo and Friends"

Spaceship Earth - back in the days of Walter Cronkite

Journey Into Imagination - the original version with the Dreamfinder
 
Future World Logo

 
The World Showcase Logo

And for the chaser... my favorite logo to encompass them all...


The EPCOT park logo!

I wouldn't have any variants because I don't think they would fit. I really hope one day to see my dream series of 12 EPCOT logo figures!

No comments:

Post a Comment