Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - The Colonel

The Colonel
Series: Park #4
Artist: Adrianne Draude

I was a huge fan of the Downtown Disney attraction The Adventurers Club. I could get on my soap box and rant about how its closure is possibly the biggest mistake Disney has ever made, but I won't. Instead I'll say that I can still remember how much fun I had, all the characters names, all the times they interacted with me and my friends and family, all the jokes they made, I can remember every room in the Club and I can still recite the Adventurers' Creed and sing you the Adventurers Club song - lead by the one and only Colonel Critchlow Suchbench.

The Adventurers Club

When I discovered that our beloved Club leader had been immortalized in Vinylmation form, I had to have him. Not only did the vinyl encompass my fond memories, but the figure itself was a wonderful and accurate representation of one of my favorite Adventurers Club characters. I'm glad Adrianne Draude didn't forget about the Colonel. Great idea for a Park Series vinyl!

The man himself:

No comments:

Post a Comment