Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Park 12 Haul

I ordered 8 blind boxes from the Disney Store online on the day of release (June 14). After what felt like an eternity for them to arrive (I was super excited, in reality it only took 5 days) I was pretty impressed with what I pulled, so kudos to the guys in the Disney Store warehouse who picked out these for me.



I ended up with 6 different figures and 2 duplicates. Out of those 6 figures, I wanted 3 of them and decided to keep a fourth. So I ended up with two figures plus two duplicates in my trade pile. Duplicates don't bother me too much, but when you didn't want that vinyl in the first place, getting 2 of that same one is a bummer. But I got over that quickly when I remembered what I pulled in the very first box I opened...

The blue monorail variant!!!!!!!!!!


As you can see my pulls (in order) were: Disneyland Blue Monorail, Summer Santa, Pooh's Hunny Hunt, a duplicate of Pooh's Hunny Hunt, the Big Thunder Mountain goat chewing dynamite, a duplicate of Summer Santa, the Tumble Monkey and finally, Teddi Barra.

My keeps: Summer Santa, BTMRR goat, Tumble Monkey and Teddi Barra
My trades: Summer Santa, Pooh's Hunny Hunt (x2)

I'm keeping hold of the monorail for now, they've sold for $200-$380 on eBay in the last couple weeks. Insane.

Have you bought any Park 12s? What did you blox?

No comments:

Post a Comment