Sunday, June 16, 2013

Vinylmation Vacation Video

I came across a video today made by a Vinylmation fan named David. David made a film about his experiences buying and trading Vinylmation at the Walt Disney World Resort, titled, "Vinylmation Vacation". He saved up a whole bunch of traders in anticipation of the 2013 Vinylmation Trade Night at Disney's Wild World of Sports Complex, which he combined with a vacation for his birthday.

I really enjoyed watching this video, which follows David and his wife Tayelor buying and trading at several Walt Disney World Resort locations. For those of you like me who have yet to experience a Walt Disney World Vinylmation trading event, this video was a great insight into what that's like. It's also a helpful on where you can buy and trade vinyls at Walt Disney World, given the recent changes that took place in February 2013. Finally, it's really interesting to see the types of vinyls that end up in Disney Resort trade boxes.

I invite you also to live vicariously through David for 45 minutes by watching this video.

WARNING: May cause Disney homesickness

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching the film, Chloe! Your synopsis was very well written. I also appreciate you posting this on your blog. Keep up the good work! Your Park 12 unboxing was very thorough with good insights, esp with the detail on some of the designs I might have missed. Have a magical day yourself! - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, thank you for your kind words and for allowing me post your video on my blog! I really enjoyed watching your video and I've subscribed to your channel, I hope you have the time to make some more great Disney videos! Thank you also for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it :) Chloe

    ReplyDelete