Friday, June 14, 2013

Park 12 Release

The Park 12 series released today at Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort and online at DisneyStore.com. This is a blind box set retailing at $12.95.

I was actually pretty excited for this series! I love it much more than I thought I would and with Park series being my Vinylmation collecting theme, it added to my excitement. I just so happened to wake up at 2:30am EST today and since I was awake I decided to check online to see if they had been released. Since Disney's Official Vinylmation website said that this series would be available last Friday (June 7th), which they were not, I was worried that they would be a no-show again this week.

I know that DisneyStore.com usually updates around 3am EST, so when they were not online, I didn't panic, I just went back to sleep. Sure enough at 7am EST when I was awake again, there they were! I was beside myself. It's been a while since a Park series released and it's been even longer since I wanted so many vinyls from one series. I ordered 8 blind boxes this morning and I am so excited for when they arrive!!

I will keep y'all posted with what I blox! Are you picking up any Park 12s?

No comments:

Post a Comment