Tuesday, November 04, 2014

The Backside of Vinyls - Anglerfish


For today's Backside of Vinyls post, I'm looking at the back of the Anglerfish Vinylmation from the Jr. 11 Finding Nemo series. There's not a whole lot to say about this figure - it's literally the back of an anglerfish, but I wanted to post about it because I think it's beautifully detailed for a 1 and a half inch figure.


I really am impressed with how great it looks, and it's not cutesy or cartoony looking. After all the anglerfish is scary dude! I also love the deep, dark colors. They're perfect! Just looking at this figure takes me right back to that scene in Finding Nemo. It also reminds me of the anglerfish's appearance in The Seas with Nemo and Friends ride. This is a great back side for a Jr figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment