Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monsters University Updated Release Date

If, like me, you saw this picture of the upcoming Monsters University Series:


You might be wondering why on April 30 we still haven't seen a series that was due for release on the 12th. I have been told that pushing vinyl release dates back is a pretty common thing with Disney Theme Parks Merchandise. I am not desperate to start buying this series, but I was curious where it went.

Monster's University

Well Disney's Official Vinylmation website has said that Monsters University will release online and in D-Streets on June 14. No official word yet as to whether they will feature in Disney Stores. To be honest, it makes a lot more sense to release these on June 14, when the movie releases on June 21. Without seeing the movie, these vinyls really don't mean all that much to me right now, and with everything else that was released in April, this would have been the very last thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment