Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Collector's Space - Allow me to introduce myself

Let me start by explaining "The Collector's Space" topic of posts, before I introduce myself. The Collector's Space is simply, the place on this blog where the posts focus on me and my collection. Here I will talk about the vinyls in my collection, my collecting and trading habits and strategies, and give my own personal thoughts about the Vinylmation hobby in general. I will leave posts related more to individual vinyl/series to other topics.



Moving on to the introduction...

Hi, my name is Chloe and I'm a vinylholic...

As of today, my collection stands at:
  • 3" - 56
  • 9" - 1 (and 1 Create Your Own, more to come on that)
  • Jrs - 1

I have been collecting since April 2011 and have no intention of stopping anytime soon! More to come on me and my collection, stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment