Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Independence Day Eagle - Now $2.99!


Like many collectors, I'm not happy when I buy a vinyl full price only to find it heavily discounted just a short time later. But I can take comfort in the fact that in paying the higher price, I'm sending Disney the message that Vinylmation is a beloved collectible, that excites fans with new releases and certainly makes me need to have new figures - and fast!

If (like me) you didn't pay the original $14.95 ticket price for the 2013 Independence Day Eagle by Maria Clapsis, you might want to head over to the Disney Store Online and pick one up now for just $2.99. If the shipping didn't cost more than the vinyl I'd jump on it! It's not a must have figure for me, but for $2.99? Sold! Let's hope Disney give us free shipping as a Black Friday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment