Friday, November 01, 2013

Preview of Haunted Mansion Mickey and Friends Series

Yesterday the Disney Parks Blog released a sneak preview of an upcoming series called Haunted Mansion Mickey and Friends.


With the recent changes in Vinylmation series, my guess is that this will be an 8 figure series, however the size has not been released. We do know that this series will feature "Mickey and friends playing roles from the Haunted Mansion" and is due to release "late" in summer 2014. It's been announced that Ron Cohee was the sole designer of the series.

I've only seen 2 figures, so I can't decide if any of these will join my collection, but I think this is a great series that will be beautifully done with Ron Cohee as the artist. Based on such a popular attraction and featuring Disney characters, I think this series will be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment