Thursday, January 02, 2014

New Year's Resolution


My New Year's resolution for 2014 is to bring more structure to Vinylmation Isle. In 2013 I posted about current events, my reviews of Vinylmation series, advice and tips for those starting their collections, and other topics as I've thought about them. But this year, I'd like to introduce some new topics, keep previous topics and establish set days for each one.


Here's what each upcoming week will look like here at Vinylmation Isle:
  • Tuesday - a new topic "The Backside of Vinyls" will begin January 7. More info to follow!
  • Thursday - will continue as "Throwback Thursday", where I'll post a Vinylmation released a while back and give info on the series it's from, when it was released and the artist info. This topic was created to help collectors become more familiar with different series and older releases
  • Sunday - will have two new alternating topics, "Snapshot Sunday" and "Vinylmation Stories", beginning with Vinylmation Stories on January 5

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays will be reserved for other recurring topics, including the return of:

-My Thoughtful Spot
-The Collector's Space
-Vinylmation Beginners Guide
-Vinylmation Review
-Vinylmation Dreaming
-Mail Days

I will continue to post release information on the day of release (occurring almost always a Friday) along with any other news I discover in the Vinylmation world. I will also be updating my "About Me" page with my most recent collection information on the first of every month. I hope you enjoy my new topics and continue to read my current topics!

Please leave a comment if you'd like to share a thought, opinion, feedback or suggestion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment