Sunday, January 19, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Big Al

Big Al
Series: Park #3
Artist: Randy Noble

Today's Vinylmation Story is about my second Vinylmation - the lovable Big Al from the Country Bear Jamboree. Here's the bear himself for those who don't know him:


The Country Bear Jamboree in the Magic Kingdom has always been one of my favorite attractions (and very under-appreciated in my opinion!) and I have been visiting Big Al for as long as I can remember. He was always my favorite Country Bear and as a child, I had a Big Al plush that I got from a cart in Frontierland. When I saw him in Vinylmation form, he was an immediate must-have!

By the time I got into Vinylmation, he had retired, but I was able to get him for a great price on eBay. Big Al was the second Vinylmation I added to my collection and was also my very first Park Series vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment