Tuesday, January 07, 2014

The Backside of Vinyls - Creepy Wallpaper

Welcome to the first post in a new topic here at Vinylmation Isle - The Backside of Vinyls! If you're as big a Disney fan as I am, the title needs no explanation! In this series, I will be showing off the back side of Vinylmation across all series every Tuesday.

In my opinion, the back side can sometimes be the best side of a vinyl. I feel like the detail and artwork on the back of figures can often be forgotten about, or ignored, so I want to show off and give credit to the amazing backsides of vinyls!

Starting with...

Park #1 Creepy Wallpaper

It's the same image as on the front of the vinyl, but I love how the creepy wallpaper icons from The Haunted Mansion continue onto the back, arms and sides of this vinyl, wasting no space. The creepy eyes will watch you from all angles!

2 comments:

  1. Backside of Vinyls! What a great idea for a topic! The back is always such a fun part of them. This Haunted Mansion one is really neat with the wallpaper on it! I bet my hubby would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it so far :) I can't believe how much detail is on the back sometimes and how people don't notice because they only look at the front... and so this topic was born. I wish I could afford to buy the Haunted Mansion wallpaper!

      Delete