Tuesday, June 03, 2014

The Backside of Vinyls - Poncho Mickey


The back side of Poncho Mickey makes this figure! When I first saw it from the front I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what it was. Then I figured out it was Mickey wearing a poncho, but from the front it doesn't look all that impressive in my opinion. Turn the figure around and the back is undeniably Mickey wearing a Disney Parks poncho.

At that point it became a whole new figure for me. Most people who've visited a Disney resort have experienced others wearing Disney ponchos - either to avoid the rain or to keep dry on Splash Mountain and Kali River Rapids, so for me this figure is a classic representation of Disney Parks memories. What a creative and iconic idea for a Vinylmation! If I owned this figure, I think I'd always have it facing backwards


No comments:

Post a Comment