Sunday, June 22, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Snowman

Snowman
Series: Park #8
Artist: Casey Jones

I have spent many a happy hour over at Disney's Blizzard Beach water park. I think a ski resort theme is so creative for a water park! I've raced my brothers on the Downhill Double Dipper, braved Summit Plummet (wedgie free with admission), and crammed my family, including my grandmother, into a tube for a ride on Teamboat Springs. I collect Vinylmation for the memories they hold, so I just had to have one that reminded me of all my memorable trips to Blizzard Beach.


In Park #8, the perfect vinyl came along - a Snowman - one of the the snowman family members you can find toward the entrance of the park. Casey Jones really thought outside the box with this one. The obvious choice would have been the Ice Gator, who I also love and still would have bought, but choosing one of the snowmen was a great idea and still an instantly recognizable figure from Blizzard Beach.


And so, the Blizzard Beach Snowman joined my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment