Saturday, August 09, 2014

Vinylmation Dreaming - PUSH

A Vinylmation I hope we see in a future Park series is PUSH the talking trash:


PUSH has been making me laugh for years, amusing guests in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. You'd never know when he would appear and it was always fun to watch him startle guests, who were not expecting a trash can to talk to them - or follow them. (Watch a clip of PUSH)

I think PUSH could be designed in a similar way to the 9" Fantasyland Trash Can Vinylmation from Park #3 but on a 3" mold:

Fantasy Trash Can

I think PUSH would be a great choice for a Vinylmation because he's such a memorable theme park character. After PUSH's retirement commenced in February of this year, I would be even more thrilled to see him immortalized as a Vinylmation. I hope collectors will see him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment