Sunday, August 17, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Chocolate Mickey Bar

Chocolate Mickey Bar
Series: Urban #2
Artist: Lisa Badeen

Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar is one of my favorite foods at Walt Disney World! I eat several each Disney trip and have done for as long as I can remember. I have no idea what it is that makes them taste so much better than other ice cream!

(Photo credit: DisneyFoodBlog)

My love of Mickey Premium bars started when I was very young. When I was young, my mom would bring all these healthy snacks around the parks for me like grapes, apple slices, plain Cheerios, but instead of eating those, my dad would take me to get a Mickey Ice Cream Bar instead. My dad loves them just as much as I do! Not only are these ice cream bars iconic to the Disney Parks, but they're also part of my Disney vacation ritual.

(Photo credit: DisneyFoodBlog)

When I saw the Chocolate Mickey Bar Vinylmation, even though it was from Urban #2, I just had to have it. It truly counts as a Park figure! The figure is an exact representation of the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar that I love so much, right down to the bite taken out of the ear. My love of Mickey ice cream meant this figure just had to join my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment