Sunday, August 09, 2015

Vinylmation Stories - Dole Whip


Those who know me well know that I am a huge Dole Whip fan! No Disney trip is complete without one, and I only wish Aloha Isle would open at rope drop. Alas, I have to wait until mid-morning to pick up my favorite fruity Disney treat... but I digress.

You may have wondered all this time why my blog is called Vinylmation Isle. Well in part it's because I view my blog as an island of Vinylmation escapism, and partly because the name was inspired by Aloha Isle. You may have noticed that I used the Dole Whip Vinylmation from Park #9 as part of my blog's logo.


When I discovered that Caley Hicks had designed a Dole Whip Vinylmation, I didn't think twice! I had to have that in my collection. It was only fitting that I own a figure as integral to my Walt Disney World vacations as Space Mountain and the Tower of Terror. I also think the vinyl is very well designed, it's more simple than other vinyls, but that really works, and no key detail has been spared.

That's the story behind why I own the Dole Whip Vinylmation!

No comments:

Post a Comment