Sunday, March 06, 2016

Vinylmation Stories - Chernabog


Today I'll explain why I added Chernabog from Villains #3 to my collection. If you've been around Vinylmation Isle for a while, you'll know that the Park series was what drew me to vinyls and kept me collecting from there. Despite my love for Park series Vinylmation, you'll notice that Chernabog is not a Park series figure. However, I added him to my collection because I associate him with the parks.

Chernabog comes from the Disney animated film Fantasia, which I am a big fan of. But what made me want this figure was that Chernabog also features as one of the villains in the nighttime attraction Fantasmic at Disney's Hollywood Studios.


Not only is this an extremely well designed figure, with an incredible replication of Chernabog's likeness (complete with wings) but every time I look at this figure, I'm transported back to Fantasmic. I hear Night on Bald Mountain and remember one of my favorite Disney shows!

Fantasmic is an incredible attraction that I make sure to see each Disney trip. I love that I've found a figure that reminds me of such an enjoyable show in the absence of there being an official Fantasmic Vinylmation.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, Chernabog! The baddest of the bad, the most villainous of the villains, the evilest of the evils. Thanks for sharing him Chloe. I love that you love Fantasmic too! It's such a great show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I agree this is a well designed one. The wings are cool!

    ReplyDelete