Sunday, May 25, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Tumble Monkey

Tumble Monkey
Series: Park #12
Artist: Maria Clapsis

The Festival of the Lion King at Disney's Animal Kingdom is definitely one of my favorite shows. It's spectacular! Performed amazingly well, it's entertaining and worth seeing over and over again. I definitely wanted a Vinylmation that would capture the essence of the show for my collection. In Park #2 there was a Festival of the Lion King figure that I thought was done well and I did really like. But when the Tumble Monkey figure came along, I decided to go with that one.

(Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog)

This figure is brightly colored and has a playful expression just like the Tumble Monkeys in the attraction. Plus, what's more memorable than the Tumble Monkeys in the Festival of the Lion King?! And so this little monkey joined my Vinylmation collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment