Sunday, May 11, 2014

Vinylmation Stories - Pirates of the Caribbean Dog

Pirates of the Caribbean Dog
Series: Park #4
Artist: Dawn Ockstadt

I've been in a real Pirates of the Caribbean mood this week. I've been listening to the ride music and sounds and looking at pictures, wishing I could ride. So I decided to tell y'all the story behind why I own the Pirates of the Caribbean Dog Vinylmation from Park #4.

I'm pretty sure I have already expressed my undying love for the attraction on at least one occasion. I've also told the tale of why I bought the Skeleton Helmsman from Pirates of the Caribbean series #1. At first I wasn't sure if I should get this vinyl, since I already had one figure from the ride and I try to be choosey with my vinyls. But after humble consideration, I thought the final jail scene was just too iconic and humorous for me to not own the corresponding vinyl. And so, he joined my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment