Saturday, April 18, 2015

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Vinylmation Preview

Yesterday saw the release of the Marvel Red Hulks set and thanks to the back of that twin pack's box, we have a preview of another upcoming Marvel set - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

(Photo credit: Vinylmation World)

There is no release date given, or retail price, but we can see from the box that the set will have two 3" figures: Nick Fury and Agent Coulson, as they look in the Marvel movies and in the TV show of the same name. The set will also have a Limited Edition size of 1,500.

I would anticipate that this set will be released soon, around the same time as the release of the Avengers Vinylmation series and the Age of Ultron movie (May 1). As soon as I hear more I'll share it here at Vinylmation Isle, so please follow for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment