Sunday, April 12, 2015

Vinylmation Stories - Leopard


The Park #4 Leopard comes from It's A Small World and I just can't get enough of him! For starters, I think he was an excellent character to choose. Out of all the dolls and other animals, I think he is very memorable with his bright colors and flowers. In Vinylmation form he is perfect! From his facial expression and accurate colors, down to the incredible detail on this figure of the rain falling in his ears! For those who aren't familiar with the Leopard, here he is in action on the happiest cruise that ever sailed:


I had to have this figure for two reasons. Firstly, I love It's A Small World. I really do. I think it's adorable! I also grew up in three different countries so it has personal meaning to me. During my many Small World trips, I have always remembered seeing that cute flowery leopard with his pink umbrella, so I instantly recognized this figure. I think he is an awesome choice for a Vinylmation!

Secondly, he has been done amazingly well. Just look at that nose and those whiskers! I love how the flowers look the same with some being bold and others being a more faded, pale color. I already mentioned the awesomeness of the rain falling in his ears, but I'll say it again because it's a unbelievable attention to detail! Great job Monty Maldovan!

And there you have it. That's the story of why I own the Park #4 Leopard.

No comments:

Post a Comment