Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Vinylmation Isle!


Today is the second birthday of this blog - Vinylmation Isle. I created this blog 2 years to the day, and I am very happy to see it still going strong. My vision was that it would be a place to keep track of the happenings in the Vinylmation universe. I wanted to announce releases, preview upcoming figures, share my reviews, report on news stories, and share my personal thoughts and feelings. I am thrilled that I can do exactly that here.

I still love to escape to this corner of the internet where I can talk all about my favorite hobby! I want to thank everyone who follows this blog and visits regularly. I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my posts. I hope you will keep stopping by and that I will see you here next year for the blog's third birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment